Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog assignment #2













I chose this sculpture because it looks very interesting and unconventional. It was built in 1977 by artist Patricia Renick. its called "Hope for the Obsolescence of War"




















I chose this one because of the way the bubble reflects the world in a weird way. this picture is by Richard Heeks














I chose this advertisement because it makes me think what will actually happen in fifty or a hundred years. this is an add for the World Wildlife Fund




















I chose this picture because of the use of colors and light. this is an advertisement for Playstation Online.














I chose this billboard for its use of two sides of a billboard. This is a billboard for BBC World News

No comments:

Post a Comment